The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Open House Hong Leong

Assalamualaikum.

Oh anak anak. Tadi dapat jemputan rumah terbuka dekat solaris dutamas. Publika. Share your tea nokkk. Haha ada pearl pearl gitu. Terliur bak ang!

siapa siapa yang pergi halo halo lah kat aku. Boleh belanja aku lunch sekali. Heee :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: