The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Quotes

Never say I LOVE YOU,
If you really dont care,

Never talk about feelings,
If they arent really there,

Never hold my hand,
If you gonna break my heart,

Never say you going to,
If you dont plan to start,

Never look into my eyes,
If all you do is lie,

Never say hi,
If you really mean goodbye,

If you really mean forever,
Then say you will try,
Never say forever,
Cause forever makes me cry.

p/s: abg hensem , I LOVE YOU 




No comments: