The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sungguh. Aku rindu.

Selama mana dulu kau bertahan tanpa aku.
aku yakin aku percaya kau kuat.
sebab kebergantungan kau bukan hanya pada aku. tapi pada tuhan.

sekarang giliran aku.
giliran aku bertahan tanpa kau
aku yakin kuat. aku percaya aku mampu.
tapi hati manusia. tak sekuat mana.

saat ini.
aku harap kau disisi.
kita ulang kembali apa yang kita cipta jadi memori.
memori yang kini sudah mampu diproses jadi air mata.

aku ingin kau kembali.
saat ini. disini.


1 comment:

Crypto Technical Helpline said...

Do you want to access email related to Gdax? Do you know the required steps to deal with these errors? If no, it is not a subject of an issue as you can always request the professionals who will fix every issue whether extreme or secondary in a quite short period with accuracy. You have to dial Gdax customer care number and you will receive the required assistance from the professionals. They are always 24/7 at your service.