The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Kiriman rindu dari jauh :p

Assalamualaikum :)

aku lupa dah berapa lama tak jumpa encik Mahzuz ni. rasa nya dah berbulan bulan. orang busy lah katakan. ececeehhhh.

tadi YM dengan dia. dan masih lagi YM dengan dia sekarang. thanks ye :)


kalau tak nampak sili klik untuk besarkan. :) hidung dia besar kan ? :p tapi dia comel.HAHAHA


dengan semangat nya sambil ber YM sambil hupdate blog. hebat kan :p

 i wish i can sit with him just like this.staring people around. but his eyes just look at me and his lip just whisper my name. i love you :)

4 comments:

::adibsalam:: said...

alolo...somel je ;))

Elly Othman said...

siapa somel ? su ke ? :p hahah

::adibsalam:: said...

korang la...hihi ;)

Elly Othman said...

ololooo thanks kak :)