The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

perang LIKE dengan blogger ^_^

Assalamualaikum :)


memang dah takde kerja dah ni. haha memang tengah boring.like je semua tetibe tersampok like status budak hensem ni :)
dia dah ada 800 follower. sangat bahagia dah tu :) teruskan ye adek niel untuk berblogging :) blog sangat kemas. dan adek pon sangat ramah. dia memang rajin LIKE semua status,link atau pape kt profile aku.haha.

ramai ramai pergi singgah blog adek Daniel Hairuddin ok :)

5 comments:

Niel said...

hiii..
nice entri =)
haha!~

Elly Othman said...

hahah. thnx daniel :p

Niel said...

thnks sbb ape?
huhu~

Elly Othman said...

thnx sbb ckp nice entry lah yunk oi :)

Niel said...

HAHA!!
HAL BIASE JEE TU:P