The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

When a girl ......

 

When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind


When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply


When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of
questions,
She is wondering how long you will be
around


When a GIRL answers "i'm fine" after a
few seconds,
She is not at all fine


When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying


When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever


When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention


When a GIRL sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once


When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it


When a GIRL says that she can't live
without you,She has made up her mind that you are
her future


When a GIRL says "i miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more
than that.

 

#paham paham sendiri mana yang diBOLDkan tu :p