The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Selena Gomez =)

..:Assalamualaikum:.. 

entry ditaip oleh si penaip yang tengah berangan menjadi Selena Gomez yang sangat sangat sangat COMEL ! entry pantas kilat yang tidak berisi apa apa.cuma berkongsi kecomelan Selena Gomez .hee~



ouhhh sexy gila pandangan mata dia.HAHA




chumil chumil chumil !!


ok yang ni macam terselit sekejap. macam jauhh je ghupe nak jadi si selena tu kan. haha. berangan lah kau su.

ok nyte u olls !! :)

No comments: