The Owner

I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a worker, a young girl and a grown woman. I am scared and confident, terrified and excited. I am caring and loving. I am shy and friendly. I am hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I pray to Allah and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while im dying on the inside. one more thing I do believe in what they say a 'TRUE LOVE'. -Elly-

Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

#2 Oktober 2012

Assalamualaikum.

Tepat pukul 12malam. Masih belum diulit mimpi lena. Belek handphone. Kosong. Tiada lampu merah menyala. Tiada bunyi tanda pesanan ringkas masuk.

HAMPA.

Kali kedua kau biar malam aku sepi. Takpe. Aku mengerti. :)

*pause*

Hati. Tolong pujuk diri sendiri.

Selamat malam buah hati.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: